Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009


I picked a CAL 29 because they sail well and coming from owning a J24 it is one thing that i will not give up in my quest for a bit more comfort and the ability to share the joy of sailing with friends who cant craw around a deck in seconds



Sea Fever was broken down in NYC and had to be moved without its inboard motor which was the first challenge. I took my best guess and bolted on my trusty outboard and got it to the boatyard and loaded onto a truck and moved to my driveway

So its it home and the work begins and i already spent 3k that was fast :)

1 comment:

  1. Just saw Sea Fever for sale on ebay! I'm very curious as to why you are selling and what your observations are as far as sailing the Cal 29. I notice that it has in boom furling now and wonder how happy you are with that. I have 2 Cal 29s that I'm working on so I really would like to talk to you sometime. My thanks for the wonderful website. Russ Hammond

    ReplyDelete