Total Pageviews


Monday, March 14, 2011

More jobs done

It was a really productive weekend

I had all new standing rigging made by who did a great job and were very easy to work with

So i had to put the Profurl back together over the new headstay and put new locktite back on about 30 screws so i don't have them falling out the next windy day

The next rigging issue was the halyards with everybody insisting i change over to high-tech rope which by the time i re-machined the sheaves to work with all rope halyards was gonna end-up being a 1000 dollar deal

Having just spent 1100 dollars on standing rigging that was not to appealing SO i visited the ZZzooom graveyard



Which is owned by a friend i race with he had a big collection of wire to rope halyards he wanted to get rid of So i bit of cutting and Nico-Press and i had 3 plenty good halyards for nothing as i own the BIG tools to do the job



I finished up the sink through hull and connected up some more expensive approved hose the stuff is decorated like a race car with approvals :)

And to make my weekend complete i installed the new fuel filter/anti-siphon valve and A-1 fuel lines from the tank to the A-4 carburetor and anothe 8 expensive hose clamps that is done and safe

No comments:

Post a Comment